Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Curating a Kid's Furniture Clipboard for hometalk

Are you a member of hometalk? If not, what are you waiting for? If you are not familiar with hometalk, it is a fabulous website where people can share their knowledge on everything related to the home. Members can post pictures and tutorials of things that they have made or done. They range in topic from how to plant a garden, to how to fix an appliance, to home decor, and everything in between.

Not only can you view a ton of amazing ideas from other people, but you can ask for suggestions and opinions on whatever you need. I have posted both tutorials and asked for advice on different topics and the feedback for both has been terrific! Another feature, is that you can create "clipboards." These boards allow you to group and save ideas and inspiration for later viewing.

Last week, I was asked to curate a featured clipboard about kids furniture. Over the past few years, I have made quite a few things for the little people in my life, so I was so excited to be asked to curate this board! This is the 20 enchanting kids furniture ideas clipboard that I put together. The hardest part of putting together the clipboard was narrowing down the possibilities. They were looking for 15 - 20 projects and I could have easily used at least 50!


The above is just a sampling of some of the amazing projects on the clipboard. Be sure to check it out! While you are taking a look, don't forget to become a member of hometalk. I promise, you will not regret it!

If you want to check out some of my past posts, questions, or boards that I have on hometalk, be sure to checkout my hometalk profile. I would also love to have you as a Follower!

2 comments: